Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday

Well, today is my weigh-in day, but I have a child with a 102 degree fever. So, do I run to town 10 miles one way, sick child in tow, to weigh in and just skip the meeting, or do I skip it today and see how she is feeling tomorrow? She doesn't act like she is feeling badly since she has taken her medicine. The doctor's office said that since this has only been going on since Monday that they don't need she her unless she gets much worse. I think they are super busy this week. I guess we will just stay home today and see if she is better tomorrow.

Besides that, I'm not seeing any change in my home scale this week, so there will probably be no change on their scale. I really wanted to lose 2 lbs this week, so I can hit my 40 lb. WW's milestone and my 70 lb. overall milestone. Funny thing is if I do hit the 40 lb. loss, I want to do it on a regular meeting day so I can celebrate with my WW buddies! I don't want to celebrate with a different group. If someone had told me that I would feel this camaraderie about the people in my meeting back in April, I would have laughed at them, but I have the best group of folks at the Wednesday meeting!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. Maybe if you wait till next week to weigh, you'll drop that two pounds and maybe more. Plus there's the sick child, camraderie thing, and your home scale hasn't changed...yah wait.

    ReplyDelete