Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So here goes...I would never run screaming into the house at my husband to come kill the snake out by the chicken coop. I had a snake try to climb in my shirt on stage while doing an animal show at Disney without flinching, so of course seeing a snake near my sweet hens would not send me screaming like a girl. Not me.

I absolutely did not tell my dear Butterbean that if she did not stop whining that she wanted more gumballs, I would leave her at home the next time Mommy decided to go for a bike ride. I mean what kind of mom buys her child sherbet with gumballs anyway.

I do not get so obsessed with every pound lost that I do not get on the scale two and three times a day especially after going number two, just to see if there is a major, miraculous change in my weight, not me!

So, how about you? What are you not doing?

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Your inspiring me to get healthy! I, too, have a long way to go!!! Way to go! Love the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete