1. Don't worry about the funny looks people give you when you act weird. Most of the time they just wish they could act weird too.
2. Follow your dreams more often.
3. Take pottery classes in college, then save money for your own wheel. It is something you love, so do it!
4. Don't limit yourself by what you think everyone else thinks you should do with your life. It is your life, and while you should see wise council, it is your life and ultimately, you are the one who has to live it.
5. Credit cards are evil! Listen to your sister's advice on this one.
6. Just because you went to college for one thing, doesn't mean that you are stuck in a career that you hate.
7. Dance! Who cares if you look funny!
8. Most of all, slow down and look where you are going! You won't end up laying in the ditch with a sprained ankle so often.