Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just 1.2 lbs to go!!! (until I get my 50lb weight for WW's)

WooHoo! Today was a great weigh in day! I lost 2.2lbs and realized that I am 1.2lbs from my WW's 50 lb weight. Can I do that this week??? I think so. I'm going into this week totally positive about it. I'm going to focus on activity and counting my points this week and hope for the best! What a great Christmas present to myself a 50lb. weight would be!

Thinking about this week coming up, I only foresee one challenge. We are having a Christmas program at church Sunday morning in which the staff serve up cookies and punch to the congregation afterward.  I did volunteer to make hot cocoa and punch instead of baking cookies this year. I really don't need to spend several hours in the kitchen baking cookies. I am also going to make fresh mozzarella and bring crackers.

How is everyone else doing? 

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is soooooooooo exciting. I know you can do it. And to do it over the holiday season should make you even more proud of yourself. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have totally fallen off the WW wagon and have gained about 8 pounds. I am freaking out about it but don't seem to have the willpower to stop. I was 6 pounds away from my goal eight weeks ago and now.... I am searching for my willpower but I think it went on Christmas break. :(

    Congrats on your success! Keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU CAN DO IT!! Congats and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete