Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A gain this week and Aunt Purple's Cooking

I hate to admit it, but I gained .5 this week. I think I'm about to get a gift from Mother Nature, but since I have PCOS, I never know when I'm going to have a period. Hopefully, this gain is just water. Time will tell, but I'm going to stick to the plan and know that it works.

Another recipe site for losers! Check it out and let me know what you think. I'm thinking about making the pumpkin dump cake for our Bible study group next time. http://www.auntpurple.blogspot.com/
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. Don't get discouraged! Slow and steady wins the race. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right. Don't be discouraged. Ain't PCOS fun? "Happiness and fun for everyone," as Big and Rich say. Hey--to cheer you up I have given you a gorgeous blogger award, because you are gorgeous to me! Blessings--Bonnie

    ReplyDelete