Friday, February 3, 2012

Doctor's appointment today and the winner is....Melicity!

'365 :: 29.9 - pink ribbon :: rosa sløyfe' photo (c) 2008, Merete Veian - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/Today was my first appointment with the surgeon. My ob/gyn and the radiologist had told me that they would be doing a biopsy today. Not so....It is scheduled for Wednesday. This kind of upset my husband more than it did me. He felt it was a waste of time. It was, but I guess in the medical world everything is hurry up and wait. The surgeon was very kind and respectful. He is a male which is not my first choice, but I guess that is what I have to deal with. He told me that I have small breasts! I never thought of my C cups as small, but I suppose compared to other women my size they are. I told my sister not to post that on Facebook and here I am telling the world on my blog! LOL! On the bright side, he told me that even though my breasts are small and I will probably lose the one completely to the tumors (Did I tell you that there are 2 not just one?), I can have breast preservation surgery which will allow me to keep the girls. From the looks of things, I might be able to improve them! I never had perky breasts even as a teen! So, maybe that is something positive to think about.

And Purex finally sent me the coupons for the Purex Triple Action give away! Random Number gave me #1, so Melicity! Email me your address and I will get those right out to you! Congratulations! 

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!1 :)

    I tried to e-mail you but it came back as undeliverable. Here is my e-mail address:

    eyeore747@aol(dot)com

    Could you e-mail me first and then I will e-mail back with my address. :)

    ReplyDelete