Monday, February 15, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Since I have been struggling with this plateau, I have been asking myself what was I doing before that I have not been doing lately. One of the things is menu planning. So, I was hanging out in the blog-o-sphere today and came across this super cute  monthly menu calendar at Controlling my Chaos. After spending a few minutes working with it in Photoshop, I have come up with my menu for the rest of the month. I challenged myself for the remainder of February to eat out of the freezer with the exception of milk, bread and fresh veggies. I'm planning on socking away the savings from grocery trips to try and do a big once a month shopping trip to cut the budget as well as my waistline!

What are you doing to save money and calories?

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to find your blog! You are so inspiring! I need to lose weight desperately and just can't seem to stick with it this time around!(Lost 50 lbs. before my last child was born)

    ReplyDelete