Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TrueFriendship None of that Sissy Cr@p

Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship. You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card- Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
  • When you are sad -- I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.
  • When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
  • When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
  • When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
  • When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
  • When you are confused -- I will use little words.
  • When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well Again. I don't want whatever the heck you have.
  • When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy behind....This is actually what people do to me.

This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask; 'because you are my friend'. Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth..

2 comments:

  1. his made me laugh. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that is about the funniest thing I have ever heard! I so have to make a card with that. Thanks for the morning chuckle :)

    ReplyDelete