Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Stains! Oxy them out!

I was recently given the opportunity to try out Purex Triple Action with Oxi and Zout Detergent.   I use either Purex or homemade laundry detergent, but with a six year old with pink pants....I need something more! I poured it directly on the stains and it worked!
If you would like to try it yourself, I have three coupons from Purex Insiders to giveaway for a FREE bottle of Purex Triple Action Detergent!  I’m going to make this a pretty quick giveaway with easy entry!  Simply enter your name and email below.
You can also earn two extra entries:
  • Share Princess in a Not so Fairytale World with your friends
  • Retweet this giveaway link with the hashtag #purex and @loriola1 in it!

3 comments:

  1. somewhatamusing@att.net tjb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen T, radiodisneyfan dot helent at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Anonymous! You won!!! I will be emailing you for your address to send the coupons!

    ReplyDelete