Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cute, crocheted tiara for a doll.



I made this for my daughter's amigurumi frog backpack that I made. The backpack pattern is on Crochetmagazine.com. I altered it to suit my needs. Visit me on Ravelry.com to see my version of the backpack!

Here are the directions:

Experience Level: Beginner
Size: Approximately 14 cm long and 11cm tall with the sock folded down as illustrated.
Materials 50g balls of worsted weight yarn, 5mm crochet hook (or size to acquire gauge), needle to tidy away ends
Gauge 4 sc per inch, 3 rows per inch

Round 1: ch. 1, sc in each chain around, sl st. to join. Repeat 2 times for rounds 2 and 3.

Round 4: 6 sl st, *sc, hdc, dc, tr, 3ch, sl st into the top of the tr, dc, hdc, sc* repeat from * twice to make 3 points on the tiara. 6 sl st to the end.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this pattern. I love it, and I'm going to make it with thread for an ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how long is the chain

    ReplyDelete