Saturday, August 8, 2009

Exercise Confession


Can I confess something? I hate to exercise. LOL Ok, so most of you figured that out the first time you met me. It is boring and tiresome, and I would love to be doing something else. I also hate, hate hate sweating and body odor! I have come to the point in my life though that I realize that it is also a must. Since I have been exercising, I do feel better. My clothes fit differently and my body looks different. I can tell a difference on the days that I do and don't exercise. I sleep better. Yup, all the stuff that the exercise experts tell us about exercise, they are all true. Dang it!

I have decided that I'm going to track how many miles I walk this month and see how far I can go. Here is the month as it stands so far:

Date Distance in miles Total
8/1 3.1 3.1
8/2 2.5 5.6
8/3 1.9 7.5
8/4 0.55 8.05
8/5 3 11.05
8/6 0 11.05
8/7 2.5 13.55
8/8 2.5 16.05

I am also chronicling these walks in photos which I will share here. The Giggle swing is on my Tranquility walk. Tranquility is the name of the subdivision. That swing always makes me smile. One day the owners of that swing are going to find me out there swinging and giggling. I wonder if they will mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment