Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Combat Roach and Ant Bait

So I have a secret! Every so often, I have a roach problem! Living in South Louisiana, we have the big tree roaches that come in from time to time which are no big deal, but the German roaches are a whole other ball game! When my husband and I were first married, we lived in a duplex and battled the German roaches constantly. Sadly, it was a battle that was only won when we moved out! I totally treated the new house before moving in to it and tried to make sure everything that did go in was roach free! Since then, we have gotten German roaches every so often, but have always been able to kill them off. Honestly, I think that one of the grocery stores that I shop at has them and when I bring home certain products, I get an infestation. Previously, I have used the Combat roach gel that comes in the big syringe. It works well, but that nasty brown gel dries up and becomes a hard sticky mess. I have tried the little roach motels, but they never seemed to work as well. I have even gone to the professional exterminator store and purchased their version in the big syringe. It worked about the same as the Combat and cost three times as much.

So I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try the new bait strips. They contain the same roach gel without the mess! Just peel the cover and adhesive back and stick. Sadly, in Louisiana the adhesive only sticks for a few hours before the humidity gets to it. But the bait works great! I was even able to look at the strip and see where the roaches had been snacking on one of the bait strips!

So who is willing to admit you have a problem? Combat will send you a free sample to try. One reader will win and can pick either they ant or roach strips! Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment