Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends

Do you have your favorite cereals that you buy every week? My daughter and husband like Fruity Dinobites the best and I am a Wheat Chex girl with a box of Cocoa Pebbles thrown in for times when I need a sugar fix. It is funny, because I remember spending great amounts of time searching the cereal aisle for just the right cereal when I was a child. Now, I search the cereal aisle for my cereal and go. I have bought lots of different types over the years, but normally end up tossing a half a box of cereal that just wasn't a hit in my home. So, I was hesitant to sign up for the Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends sample offer.

When I got the box, I tried it dry. It was pretty good, a little on the sweet side for my personal taste. Milk cut the sweetness of it and made it better. Looking at the box, I see that they have a cinnamon version that might suit my tastes better.

Post gave me coupons to share. If you would like to try it for yourself, do these 3 things:
1) Like the Honey Bunches of Oats Facebook page
2) Tweet my post @HBOats #HoneyBunchesOfOats.
3) Give me some love on Facebook too.

Once you have finished my contest, here is another one that I am super excited about! Purex and Post are holding an Escape to the Tropics, Tropical Trio contest. The grand prize is a 4 night stay at Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach for 2 people! There will also be 5 first prize winners for a one year supply of Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash and Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends! And 100 second prize winners will receive coupons for free Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash Detergent and Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends! Visit the Purex.com/promotions/tropical-trio website to enter! This contest ends April 19th, so hurry!

Post provided a box of cereal so that I could review it. Also provided was information on the Tropical Trio Sweepstakes and I may qualify for a prize. All opinions expressed are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment