Friday, October 19, 2012

Cleaning up!

Let's be honest, no one really likes to clean. No one wants to climb in the bath tub and scrub out the dead skin cells that form that nasty ring around the tub. No one wants to clean the pee-pee drips under the seat of the toilet and no one wants to scrub crusted toothpaste out of the sink when kids don't rinse the sink after they spit. What makes it worse it not knowing what products that you should use for each piece of the bathroom! Have you looked at the options in the cleaning aisle lately?  Powders, liquids, gels and sprays! Oh my!

So when Soft Scrub sent me a bottle of their Total Bath and Bowl and Total Kitchen cleaners, I thought, "What an idea! Something that I can use in the bowl and the tub!" I tried it the weekend after Hurricane Issac. Nothing makes your house smell like not having electricity or plumbing for a week in August! Yuck! Soft Scrub Total Bathroom cleaner made my bathroom smell like a bathroom should, not like the outhouse that is having no flushing toilets caused! It really does spray upside down too!

I also tried the Kitchen Total with bleach. I am not a fan of bleach, so I doubt that I would ever use that again.

Want to try Soft Scrub Total? I have free coupons to share! Just leave me a comment about what your worst cleaning issue at your house is! Contest ends on Monday!

I was provided this product free for my opinion. I was not compensated for a positive review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment