Thursday, February 2, 2012

Purex UltraPacks

Purex has a new product coming out shortly! UltraPacks! I love using the little tablets or pack of dish detergent for my dishes and have thought for a long time that they should do this for laundry soap. Now they have! I always worry that I am using too much or too little. With the ultra packs, everything is pre-measured. It is really a great invention.

The best part is...soon they will be coming out with coupons and putting them on sale! We all know that when a new product hits the shelf, that is the best time to stock up!

So are they worth stocking up? Sure! They work as well as liquid Purex. I still find that I need to add Oxy Clean to my laundry, but that has more to do with the fact that my water is more brown than clear because of the well. Over all they work well. They don't seem to have a strong smell, but none of Purex products ever do.  I do wish I could wash my clothes with Purex and have them coming out smelling like Tide. I love the smell of Tide. They are great for families that have kids who do their own laundry. No mess! Unless you get them wet. Use dry hands to reach in the bag! LOL I made that mistake with dish detergent packs one time!

I was given Purex UltraPacks to try as part of the Purex Insiders Program. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment