Thursday, December 15, 2011

Purex Triple Action

How many loads of laundry do you do in a week? I have a friend who is a working mom who does all their laundry on Saturday. She like me had 3 people to do laundry for, but unlike me she works a full time job away from home. I got to thinking about it and while it would be wonderful not to have laundry in the washer every couple of days. It just isn't feasible for me. I don't have that many towels or night gowns. I have one night gown that I love and wear all the time. So, I do laundry all week long.

I don't like letting dirty clothes lie in the hamper too long. Down here in Louisiana, 80-90% humidity is the norm, so hanging a towel up to dry just doesn't work too well. It will mildew long before it will completely dry. I hate musky smelling towels. My trick is a cup of vinegar in the wash with the towels to neutralize the odor.

As a Purex Insider, I received a free sample of their Triple Action laundry detergent so I could write a review. I love the smell of Purex Triple Action Mountain Breeze! But laundry detergent isn't just about the smell, it has to clean too. Triple Action does that and because it is Purex, I know that it won't clean out my wallet too.

Want to try it yourself? Purex is offering free coupons for one of my readers. Leave a comment with how many loads of laundry you do in a week's time and if you do all your laundry in a day or spread it out.

All the opinions expressed here are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I do my three-four loads of laundry on Saturday. It seems like a lot but they are small loads. And, for what it is worth, I honestly do love Purex. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I enjoyed this as well as your other reviews. This is my first visit to your blog, but I will be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many loads of laundry do I do a week? There are 2 boys, one man, and me in my house... So I'd say probably close to 8 a week.
    Purex is the only thing I can use with my eczema so I'd love to get some for free!! :)

    ReplyDelete