Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Johnsonville Sausage Meatballs

So, you may have been noticing the fuzzy picture of the meatballs on my blog lately....with no words? Well, I'm a member of SheKnows and was selected to try Johnsonville Italian Sausage and share some coupons with you all. 


I'm going to admit something here. I don't normally buy Italian sausage. I don't normally cook with it. I love the stuff, but my husband can't eat it. He has a very delicate stomach and any thing that has spices can give him a terrible time. But, free is free, right? So, I signed up and was selected. I made the Johnsonville Italian Sausage Meatballs. You can click the link for their recipe. I did alter it for my husband's sake. I replaced a little over half of the sausage with ground beef to cut down on the spices. It was still delicious! I have also taken to adding a little Worcestershire sauce to my spaghetti sauce which really makes it rich and meatier.... I don't know why, but Worcestershire makes every thing better! 
So, here's your chance to score some coupons! Leave a comment and I will pick two people to get $1.50 off Johnsonville Italian Sausage coupons! Be sure that I have a way of contacting you if you win!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to score the coupons=)
    My whole bunch loves Italian Sausage!
    Lethea
    Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete